Filter the list of publications by entering a keyword or by selecting tags. When multiple tags are selected, only publications with all of them will be listed.
- Nazmus Saquib, Deb Roy. (2018). Children-Centered Sensing in Early Childhood Classrooms. In Extended Abstracts of the 2018 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI EA ‘18). New York, NY, USA, Paper LBW055, 6 pages. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3170427.3188559.
- Juliana Nazare*, Anneli Hershman*, Ivan Sysoev, Lauren Fratamico, Juanita Buitrago, Mina Soltangheis, Sneha Makini, Eric Chu, and Deb Roy. (2018). Child-Coach-Parent Network for Early Literacy Learning. In Proceedings of the Thirteenth International Conference of Learning Sciences. London, United Kingdom, pp. 1409-1410. *Equal Contribution. pdf
- Anneli Hershman*, Juliana Nazare*, Jie Qi*, Deb Roy, and Mitchel Resnick. (2018). Light It Up: Using Paper Circuitry to Enhance Low-Fidelity Paper Prototypes for Children. In Proceedings of the 17th ACM Conference on Interaction Design and Children. ACM, Trondheim, Norway, pp. 365-372. *Equal Contribution. pdf
- Juliana Nazare*, Anneli Hershman*, Ivan Sysoev, and Deb Roy. (2017). Bilingual SpeechBlocks: Investigating How Bilingual Children Tinker with Words in English and Spanish. In Proceedings of the Annual Symposium on Computer-Human Interaction in Play (CHI PLAY ‘17). ACM, Amsterdam, Netherlands, pp. 183-193. *Equal Contribution. pdf
- Ivan Sysoev, Anneli Hershman, Susan Fine, Claire Traweek, and Deb Roy. (2017). SpeechBlocks: A Constructionist Early Literacy App. Proceedings of the 2017 Conference on Interaction Design and Children, 10 pages.
- Ivan Sysoev, Anneli Hershman, Susan Fine, Deb Roy, Mina Soltangheis, and Brianne Fitzpatrick. (2016). Exploring SpeechBlocks: Piloting a Constructionist Literacy App with Preschool Children. Presented at the 2016 American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) Conference. Philadelphia, PA. pdf
- Anneli Hershman, Ivan Sysoev, and Deb Roy. (2016). SpeechBlocks: Using Literacy Apps as Building Blocks to Analyze Play. Presented at the Conference for Digital Media and Learning (DML). Irvine, CA. pdf